Our Environmental Footprint
Better Go Getter cares about the environment. We recycle all packaging debris from every job, wherever and whenever possible. We are currently working with Durham Sustainability on further reducing our carbon footprint.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
– How do I schedule an appointment?
– Call or Text us at 905-903-0424 to schedule an appointment
– How much notice do you need for delivery?
– For pick ups and deliveries within Durham Region 24 – 48 hours is recommended. For service in the GTA 72 hours notice is recommended.
– Where is your service area?
– Our primary service area is Durham Region. We can provide service in the GTA at additional cost.
– Are you insured?
– Yes we are insured.
– What do you do with the packaging from projects?
– Better Go Getter recycles all packaging materials whenever possible. We are currently working with Durham Sustainability on further reducing our carbon footprint.
– Can the delivery people take their shoes off when in my home?
– Health and Safety rules require delivery staff to wear proper safe footwear to prevent slips and falls in a client home. Our staff wear protective covers on their shoes or can deploy floor runners as an option.
– What is White Glove Service?
– In White Glove Service we will unpack, place in a room of choice & remove all packaging materials. Conditions apply. Please contact us today.
– What does light assembly service mean?
– It means that we would install the legs to a table or sofa. We could build a bed. It would not include IKEA complex assembly work.